Thursday, May 3, 2012

GOOD TIMES THIS WEEK



We loved having Ron visit for a couple of days while he was up checking out things for moving his family here this summer. We're so excited!



So Gary's out on the patio burning weeds in the fire pit, and it hit me...



...and I go for the marshmallows.




That was probably my third.


Saturday Judi brought her kids over for the day and we played while Judi and Gary stripped the old stain off the deck which was wearing poorly. I neglected to get pictures of them working but you can see their "tools" on the table. WAIT! Some of those are BBQ tools. Well, all work and no play is no good.




Big Nerf gun battle going on between Harrison and Grandpa...even after Grandpa was worn out from working! Harrison almost won but all Grandpa has to do is start charging and Harrison takes off running...easy to understand.



But you can see what the results of the day's activities can do to an old man who thinks he can still do anything he used to do.





Okay...here's Natalee and me really "workin'" hard.





So now it's May and I planted some flowers Thursday. I'm not done yet!!! More soon.