Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A FEW GOOD THINGS




The quilt is done!!! I am no quilter and there are little places I wouldn't want to show to a true quilter, but I will treasure it always because it's autographed by CORINNE, NATALEE, HARRISON (Judi's kids), CORY, BRANDEE, NICK (Pam's kids), GRANT, ASHLIN, MARAE, MICHAEL, DAVID (Bobbi's kids), VICTORIA, CAITLIN, COURTNEY, BRIANNE, TIFFANY (Ron's kids), SOPHIE, SAM (Melora's kids), REDDEN, AUSTIN, JESSI, and ELLA (Rich's kids.)


Some had a little help...most were original designs.





Here's a t-shirt quilt I did a few years ago...my first attempt. (I haven't improved any!) This one is special because it's full of memories of activities of my kids' teen years and their missions.




Mothers Day was SO wonderfully relaxing...church, reading, nap, phone calls, being with my husband...a nearly perfect day.




Judi and kids and her friend Brian were here on Saturday for BBQ and working on the deck. I am so lame...forgot to take pictures.


1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

The quilt turned out so good! What a fun treasure :)